Gluten Free. Dairy Free. Raw. Vegan.
A delicious cheese-free, low carb version 🙂
– 3 medium carrots
– 3 medium zucchinis
– 15 basil leaves (chopped)
– 1 T Italian herbs
– 1 tsp Himalayan salt
– 1 C raw cashews
– 1 T Nama shoyu or tamari or plain soy sauce (however it may not be gluten free and raw)
– 2 T lemon juice
– 1/4-1/2 C water
– 2T Nutritional yeast (savoury yeast flakes)
Red Pepper Sauce
– 1/4 C pine nuts or sunflower seeds
– 1 red casicum
– 1 T lemon juice
– 1 T agave
– 1 T Namu shoyu or tamari (raw yeast free soy sauce)
– 1/4 water
– Turn carrot and zucchini into thin ‘noodle like’ strips using a spiraliser, or alternatively a vegetable peeler and place into a bowl to sit mixed well with the salt whilst preparing the sauces.
– Combine all of the mozzarella ingredients into a high speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth any creamy. You may need to scrape down the sides of the blender to achieve a smooth consistency and extra water may be added to get it to move. Place Mozzarella in a bowl and set aside.
– Combine all of the red pepper sauce ingredients in the blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
– Go back to the linguine- the pasta should have released it’s water by now,giving it a soft ‘al dente’ texture. Rinse the salt off of the pasta and dry with a salad spinner or clean tea towel.