– 2 C avocado (roughly 2 medium avocados)
-1/2- 3/4 C lime juice (roughly 4-6 limes)
– 4 T lime zest (from 3-4 of the juiced limes)
– 1/4 t stevia (optional if you want a low sugar option)
– 1-2 T agave syrup (use according to desired sweetness. One is sufficient with the stevia)
– 1 t spirulina (for extra green and nutrient benefits)
-Throw all ingredients into a blender/magic bullet/ food processor and blend until smooth. You may need to scrape down/mix the ingredients half way to ensure a smooth consistency is achieved.
– Best served chilled 🙂