Raw. Vegan. Gluten free. Low sugar. Low carb
Just making good use of almond pulpy left overs from making almond milk 🙂 Waste is bad.
Wat you will need:
– 2 C almond pulp
– 3 C chopped zucchini
– 1/2 C flaxseed meal
– 1/2 C nutritional yeast (gives it the cheesy flavour)
– 1-2 t paprika
– 3 T tamari or nama shoyu (or plain soy sauce- note, most aren’t gluten free for those who are gluten sensitive).
– 4 T chia seeds
– 1-2 T water- depending on how well the batter is mixing
What to do:
– Process all ingredients in a food processor (you may need to divide ingredients in half and do it in two batches).
– Spread mixture on 2 teflex lined dehydrator trays and score into desirable sized cracker pieces.
– Dehydrate at 120 for 6-8 hours depending on how crunchy and dry you want to crackers to be- flipping them a few hours before the end.